PT Electronics GmbH is an independent distributor for electronic components and work very closely with Eastern Europe countries. In our portfolio we have many well-known manufacturers. These manufacturers have a high degree of trust in us. The team of PT Electronics GmbH has many years of experience in Eastern Europe. Our team consists of the CEO Isabella Dybek, the CFO Darius Dybek, the Director Marketing & Purchasing Thomas Dybek, the Sales Director Svetlana Boras and the Director Customs & Export Janice Goltz.
PT Electronics GmbH has received the status of the authorized economic operator from the German customs authorities, having passed AEO certification (Authorized Economic Operator). This status is granted to the company PT Electronics GmbH to confirm its reliability and continuous observation of the relevant legislation and of the established safety standards. The status of the authorized economic operator allows PT Electronics GmbH to undergo simplified customs procedures and thus to carry out a more speedy and reliable export of goods. Electronic components due to their various application are subject to EU export control.
PT Electronics GmbH successfully cooperates with the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA) in the sphere of export control. Previous goods requiring special authorization have been exported quickly and reliably.
- 7 Jun Li-Ion battery chargers with LDO, load switches and (optional) smart reset generator
- 31 May 60 V intelligent power switch ready today for tomorrow’s factory automation
- 17 May STMicroelectronics Delivers New STM32L4 MCUs with On-Chip Digital Filter, Supported by Extended Development Ecosystem
- 13 May Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
- 5 May Affordable STM32 Cloud-Connectable Kit from STMicroelectronics Puts More Features On-Board for Fast and Flexible IoT-Device Development
- 29 Apr Very high accuracy Op-Amps TSZ182
- 20 Apr Build a presence detector that won’t drain the battery
- 15 Apr STMicroelectronics Teams with DSP Concepts to Give STM32 Users Free Access to Advanced Audio Design Tool
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices