Solis tore knee ligaments vs. Klitschko
Odlanier Solis has sustained serious knee injuries in his first-round knockout defeat by WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko on Saturday.
Article continues below …
The 30-year-old Cuban was taken to a hospital, where a scan revealed tears to his anterior cruciate ligament and external meniscus, as well as cartilage damage in his right knee.
The crowd in Cologne was disappointed by the 179-second bout. The fans booed and whistled for several minutes after it ended.
Klitschko said he’s ”sorry for the spectators. I don’t fight for me, I fight for them.”
The 39-year-old Ukrainian had delivered a right to Solis’ left temple, when the Cuban wobbled back and fell on his back before clutching his knee.
It was Solis’ first defeat in 18 pro fights. Klitschko improved to 42-2.
- 4 Jun How to Find Prices Tools Of which Fit Your organization
- 4 Jun The Most effective Physical fitness and health Apps For the purpose of Laying Targets And Adhering So that you can Them
- 4 Jun How A variety of Carbohydrate food Per Working day period Engage in You Consume And Try eating Relating to Medifast?
- 3 Jun How To Locate check amazon price history On line
- 3 Jun cashcowpro customer service number And Beyond
- 2 Jun Advertising and Advertising Assignment Assist – The Way To Obtain on the Web Marketing Guidance
- 2 Jun A Historical Overview Of Jungle scout estimator
- 2 Jun Having The Most readily useful amzscout free
- 2 Jun amz scout In Other Countries.
- 2 Jun 5 Winning Strategies To Use For viral-launch