Li-Ion battery chargers with LDO, load switches and (optional) smart reset generator
The STBC02/03 are highly integrated battery management ICs embedding a linear battery charger, a 150 mA LDO, 2 SPDT load switches and a protection circuit module to prevent the battery from being damaged under fault conditions. The STBC02 also embeds a smart reset/watchdog block and a single wire interface for IC control
The STBC02 charges the battery up to 450 mA while the STBC03 up to 650 mA.
Both ICs use a CC/CV algorithm to charge the battery. The fast charge and pre-charge current can be both independently programmed using dedicated resistors. The termination current is set by default, being 5% of the programmed fast charge current, but it can also be set to different values in the STBC02. Likewise, the battery floating voltage value is programmable and can be set to a value up to 4.45 V
The STBC02/03 also feature a charger enable input to stop the charging process anytime.
- Charges single-cell Li-Ion batteries with CC/CV algorithm
- Fast charge current up to 450 ma (up to 650 mA for STBC03)
- Pre-charge current from 1 mA to 450 mA
- Adjustable floating voltage up to 4.45 V
- Integrated low quiescent LDO regulator
- Auto-recharge function
- Charge/fault status output
- Available in FlipChip30
- 22 Jul Understanding How to Start an Investigation Report
- 22 Jul We Compose Top-Notch Study Forms pertaining to Money
- 22 Jul Details of Advice about Essay Publishing
- 19 Jul Rubrides 2019
- 19 Jul How as a Prosperous Innovative Essay or dissertation Writer
- 18 Jul Hearsay, Deception and Essay Paperwork Over the internet
- 18 Jul The Supreme Handbook to What Is set in a magazine Insider report
- 17 Jul What’s Truly Happening with Writing a Uni Personal Statement
- 17 Jul Up in Arms About Ucsd Biology Courses?
- 16 Jul Kaspersky Antivirus Review Guide