STMicroelectronics Teams with DSP Concepts to Give STM32 Users Free Access to Advanced Audio Design Tool
Small electronic products like wearables and IoT devices can now provide high-end audio features, including advanced aural user interfaces, thanks to a new easy-to-use graphical design tool for STM32™ microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics, (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications. STMicroelectronics Teams with DSP Concepts to Give STM32 Users Free Access to Advanced Audio Design Tool.
ST has worked with DSP Concepts, creator of the Audio Weaver design suite, to present a free version of the tool – ST-AudioWeaver – for developers using its 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M based STM32 microcontrollers. Audio Weaver enables product designers to build complex digital audio applications without coding. Developers simply choose the required audio modules from a library, connect them graphically, and adjust them by live-tuning on the target hardware. Examples are included, which accelerate learning and help jump-start new projects.
ST-AudioWeaver contains a library of 160 royalty-free digital audio-processing modules, including versatile and powerful filtering, array-processing and noise-cancelling modules that can make voice-recognition systems far more effective. The Audio Weaver Designer PC GUI is also included free of charge, which lets developers configure the modules and do fine-tuning in the GUI or on prototype hardware. This creates a customized audio-processing engine that runs directly on the production embedded system with no further tailoring required. Users are also free to take advantage of DSP Concepts’ commercial offers to scale and upgrade ST-Audio Weaver, for example by adding further audio modules or MATLAB® API support. No DSP coding skills are required. When using the runtime core libraries, the output is optimized embedded code, ready for production, which significantly reduces development time and costs.
Plentiful audio features add to the STM32 credentials as the reference microcontroller family for IoT applications, and include peripherals such as I2S and S/PDIF digital audio interfaces, and a DFSDM input that streamlines acquisition of MEMS-microphone signals and is ideal for voice-command applications. The DSP core extensions of the STM32F4, STM32L4, and STM32F7, which are the series currently supported in ST-AudioWeaver, enable a single-chip solution capable of high-performance audio processing, which would otherwise require a separate DSP co-processor.
ST presents this special offer for free to the STM32 customers and adds the support of a number of ST audio modules such as virtualization and bass enhancement.
- 5 Jun Online Betting houses To assist you to Avoid
- 5 Jun Internet internet casino Pay back Types
- 5 Jun 2017
- 5 Jun Crisis Get away An alternative Beneficial App Strategy, And yet Definitely not To boot Valuable Yet
- 5 Jun Free in demand Online world casino Very little Downpayment Blog
- 5 Jun Movie Unending Hard cash & Superstars Agreement Instructions
- 5 Jun Sorcerer In Ounce. Of Slot machine game machine Sport Free of charge Coins
- 4 Jun How to Find Prices Tools Of which Fit Your organization
- 4 Jun The Most effective Physical fitness and health Apps For the purpose of Laying Targets And Adhering So that you can Them
- 4 Jun How A variety of Carbohydrate food Per Working day period Engage in You Consume And Try eating Relating to Medifast?