STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
STM8CubeMX supports the complete portfolio of mainstream, low-power, and automotive 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers. This new, free tool helps designers select the optimum 8-bit microcontroller (MCU) from the STM8 family to satisfy their application requirements. Designers can also jump-start development on STM8 boards from the ST portfolio by pre-configuring the tool in the same way the MCU is implemented on the chosen board. STM8CubeMX then provides graphical tools that help complete basic configuration of the chosen device. These include a pinout configurator with automatic conflict resolution, a clock-tree configurator with dynamic validation, and a power sequencer and consumption estimator. A configuration report generated on completion shows how the designer’s requirements have been met.
The STM8CubeMX PC-based application is available for Windows®, Linux®, and macOS® platforms
- 22 Jul Understanding How to Start an Investigation Report
- 22 Jul We Compose Top-Notch Study Forms pertaining to Money
- 22 Jul Details of Advice about Essay Publishing
- 19 Jul Rubrides 2019
- 19 Jul How as a Prosperous Innovative Essay or dissertation Writer
- 18 Jul Hearsay, Deception and Essay Paperwork Over the internet
- 18 Jul The Supreme Handbook to What Is set in a magazine Insider report
- 17 Jul What’s Truly Happening with Writing a Uni Personal Statement
- 17 Jul Up in Arms About Ucsd Biology Courses?
- 16 Jul Kaspersky Antivirus Review Guide