TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
This new generation of DIN-rail power supplies combines most efficient circuit topology with optimized cost/performance ratio for industrial environments and for electric control cabinets. The design is focused on the parameters and functions to provide highest reliability in a general range of applications. With a very high efficiency of up to 94.5% the units are in the vanguard of industrial DIN-rail power supplies concerning reduced power loss. It allows a very slim package design. Furthermore the case offers the potentially useful feature to fix the DIN-rail clip to the side wall for the mounting inside flat panels. The DC-OK LED indicator is visible from both sides.
The high efficiency results in a low heat dissipation which enables a reliable full load operation in an environment temperature range of -25 to +60°C without forced air cooling. The units are even certified for up to 70°C with 20% output power de-rating. Over a period of minimum 4 seconds they can operate with a boost power of 150%. If boost time is exceeded the units will switch off and automatically restart after about 10 seconds. The boost power facilitates the activation of stepper motors, solenoids or actuators. For such applications the units also provide a true power back immunity and output over-voltage protection. There is no output voltage undershoot when back power stops. Also dynamic load changes have only minimal impact on the output voltage (~100 mV at 20-90% load step change)
The EMC immunity is compliant for applications in industrial environments (EN 61000-6-2) while the emission complies with the standard for residential and commercial environments (EN 61000-6-3). Furthermore the outputs are radio-interference-suppressed which impedes radiation at long output lines (antennas). This filter reduces the common mode current to the limits for telecommunication ports. The units operate with a high power factor of up to 99% by active power factor correction which also keeps the input inrush current low.
The TIB series models are available with a nominal power of 80, 120, 240 or 480 Watt (+50% boost power). The output voltage is adjustable from 23.5 to 28 VDC. They come with the safety standard approvals for IEC/EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1 and UL 508.
- 23 May Kids, Work and Essay about Goal
- 22 May The Importance of Buy Research Papers
- 22 May Any fundamental attributes of Free Essay Download
- 22 May Leading Advice on Resume Editing Services
- 22 May Where to identify High School GPA Calculator
- 22 May See Complete Essays for Free
- 22 May How To Teach DEFINITION ESSAY Subjects Just Like A Guru
- 22 May The One Thing to Do for Best Essay Writing Sites
- 22 May What Experts Aren’t Saying About Essay Question about the Constitution and How It impacts You
- 22 May The Indisputable Truth About Essay about Importance of Sleep That No One Is Sharing With You