New brand and department NAVIA was incorporated in 2011 specially to manufacture state-of-the-art GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver modules and embedded subsystems for the Russian and international market.
The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
This new generation of DIN-rail power supplies combines most efficient circuit topology with optimized cost/performance ratio for industrial environments and for electric control cabinets. The design is focused on the parameters and functions to provide highest reliability in a general range of applications. With a very high efficiency of up to 94.5% the units are in the vanguard of industrial DIN-rail power supplies concerning reduced power loss. It allows a very slim package design. Furthermore the case offers the potentially useful feature to fix the DIN-rail clip to the side wall for the mounting inside flat panels. The DC-OK LED indicator is visible from both sides.
The high efficiency results in a low heat dissipation which enables a reliable full load operation in an environment temperature range of -25 to +60°C without forced air cooling. The units are even certified for up to 70°C with 20% output power de-rating. Over a period of minimum 4 seconds they can operate with a boost power of 150%. If boost time is exceeded the units will switch off and automatically restart after about 10 seconds. The boost power facilitates the activation of stepper motors, solenoids or actuators. For such applications the units also provide a true power back immunity and output over-voltage protection. There is no output voltage undershoot when back power stops. Also dynamic load changes have only minimal impact on the output voltage (~100 mV at 20-90% load step change)
The EMC immunity is compliant for applications in industrial environments (EN 61000-6-2) while the emission complies with the standard for residential and commercial environments (EN 61000-6-3). Furthermore the outputs are radio-interference-suppressed which impedes radiation at long output lines (antennas). This filter reduces the common mode current to the limits for telecommunication ports. The units operate with a high power factor of up to 99% by active power factor correction which also keeps the input inrush current low.
The TIB series models are available with a nominal power of 80, 120, 240 or 480 Watt (+50% boost power). The output voltage is adjustable from 23.5 to 28 VDC. They come with the safety standard approvals for IEC/EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1 and UL 508.
- 14 Apr PT Electronics invites to visit our booth at the exhibition Expo Electronica 2017
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices
- 20 Mar TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
- 16 Mar New Best-in-Class 900V MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics Enhance Power and Efficiency of Flyback Converters
- 11 Mar STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
- 22 Feb Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
- 9 Feb STMicroelectronics has extended its SLLIMM™ nano series of Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs)
- 31 Jan ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
- 20 Jan TDN 1WI / 1WISM – miniature DC / DC-converters in two casing performances