New brand and department NAVIA was incorporated in 2011 specially to manufacture state-of-the-art GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver modules and embedded subsystems for the Russian and international market.
The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
New Best-in-Class 900V MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics Enhance Power and Efficiency of Flyback Converters
Power-supply designers can satisfy system demands for higher power and greater efficiency using the latest 900V MDmesh™ K5 super-junction MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics , which deliver best-in-class on-resistance (RDS(ON) ) and dynamic characteristics
A 900V breakdown voltage assures extra safety margin in systems with high bus voltages. The new series contains the first 900V MOSFETs with RDS(ON) below 100mΩ, and gives the industry’s best RDS(ON) among DPAK devices. Also, with the industry’s lowest gate charge (Qg), they ensure faster switching for greater flexibility where a wide input-voltage range is required. These characteristics ensure high efficiency and reliability in all types of flyback converters including standard, quasi-resonant, and active-clamp designs covering power ratings as low as 35W up to 230W or higher. In addition, low input and output capacitances (Ciss, Coss) enable zero-voltage switching with minimal energy loss in half-bridge LLC resonant converters.
The increased safety margin and superior static and dynamic behavior of the new devices enable designers to improve the performance of a wide variety of products such as server power supplies, 3-phase switched-mode power supplies (SMPS), LED lighting supplies, electric-vehicle (EV) chargers, solar generators, welders, industrial drives, and factory automation.
ST’s family of MDmesh K5 super-junction transistors now offers numerous choices at voltage ratings of 800V, 850V, 900V, 950V, 1050V, 1200V, and 1500V. Together with versatile package options including TO-220AB, TO-220FP, TO-247, TO-247 Long Lead, IPAK and I2PAK, as well as D2PAK and DPAK surface-mount power packages, ST’s super-junction devices present designers with a comprehensive portfolio of Very High Voltage (VHV) MOSFETs.
For further information please visit link
- 14 Apr PT Electronics invites to visit our booth at the exhibition Expo Electronica 2017
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices
- 20 Mar TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
- 16 Mar New Best-in-Class 900V MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics Enhance Power and Efficiency of Flyback Converters
- 11 Mar STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
- 22 Feb Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
- 9 Feb STMicroelectronics has extended its SLLIMM™ nano series of Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs)
- 31 Jan ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
- 20 Jan TDN 1WI / 1WISM – miniature DC / DC-converters in two casing performances