STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
A new-generation Discovery kit provides access to the STM32F723’s unique high-speed USB PHY, and a new STM32 Nucleo-144 board supports the STM32F722.
With rich on-board features including MEMS microphones and sensors, an audio codec, and a display for user-interface development, the STM32 Discovery kits are ready to support creative demonstrations. In addition, the Discovery board has a High-Speed USB connector to take advantage of the USB-HS (High-Speed) Device physical layer (PHY) integrated in the STM32F723IEK6 MCU, as well as USB-FS (Full-Speed) connector and a TFT 240×240-pixel LCD touchscreen. There are also preloaded demonstrations, including a WAV audio player, a simple video player, and a voice recorder.
- 7 Jun Li-Ion battery chargers with LDO, load switches and (optional) smart reset generator
- 31 May 60 V intelligent power switch ready today for tomorrow’s factory automation
- 17 May STMicroelectronics Delivers New STM32L4 MCUs with On-Chip Digital Filter, Supported by Extended Development Ecosystem
- 13 May Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
- 5 May Affordable STM32 Cloud-Connectable Kit from STMicroelectronics Puts More Features On-Board for Fast and Flexible IoT-Device Development
- 29 Apr Very high accuracy Op-Amps TSZ182
- 20 Apr Build a presence detector that won’t drain the battery
- 15 Apr STMicroelectronics Teams with DSP Concepts to Give STM32 Users Free Access to Advanced Audio Design Tool
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices