STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
A new-generation Discovery kit provides access to the STM32F723’s unique high-speed USB PHY, and a new STM32 Nucleo-144 board supports the STM32F722.
With rich on-board features including MEMS microphones and sensors, an audio codec, and a display for user-interface development, the STM32 Discovery kits are ready to support creative demonstrations. In addition, the Discovery board has a High-Speed USB connector to take advantage of the USB-HS (High-Speed) Device physical layer (PHY) integrated in the STM32F723IEK6 MCU, as well as USB-FS (Full-Speed) connector and a TFT 240×240-pixel LCD touchscreen. There are also preloaded demonstrations, including a WAV audio player, a simple video player, and a voice recorder.
- 20 Sep Buying Mastering Chemistry
- 18 Sep A Fool’s Manual to Communication Theories for Nursing Revealed
- 16 Sep Online assignment writing
- 11 Sep Best Vpn for China Tips & Guide
- 7 Sep Latina Bride
- 6 Sep Shocking Info Regarding Free Online Translator Exposed
- 2 Sep The Insider Secret on Buy Essay Online for Cheap Uncovered
- 2 Sep Using Art and Science
- 2 Sep Unbiased Report Exposes the Unanswered Questions on What Is a Set in Math
- 1 Sep Antivirus Software 2019 Tips