Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
STMicroelectronics offers several affordable and easy-to-use sets of hardware tools dedicated to the evaluation and development of LoRa™ solutions.
- – Low-power wireless Nucleo pack (P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) including STM32 Nucleo-64 development board and LoRa™ expansion board with high-performance SX1272 FSK/OOK RF transceiver
- – STM32 Discovery kit for LoRa™ and other LPWAN protocols (B-L072Z-LRWAN1) with an all-in-one open LoRa™ module powered by an ultra-low-power STM32L072 32-bit microcontroller and an SX1276 RF transceiver
- – STM32 LoRa™ expansion board for the STM32 Nucleo (I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) featurng a low-cost USI® LPWAN module supporting LoRa™ technology
Combined with the LoRaWAN™ software expansion package for STM32Cube I-CUBE-LRWAN which includes a set of libraries and application examples, these hardware tools are the quickest way to build LoRaWAN end-node devices.
- 20 Sep Buying Mastering Chemistry
- 18 Sep A Fool’s Manual to Communication Theories for Nursing Revealed
- 16 Sep Online assignment writing
- 11 Sep Best Vpn for China Tips & Guide
- 7 Sep Latina Bride
- 6 Sep Shocking Info Regarding Free Online Translator Exposed
- 2 Sep The Insider Secret on Buy Essay Online for Cheap Uncovered
- 2 Sep Using Art and Science
- 2 Sep Unbiased Report Exposes the Unanswered Questions on What Is a Set in Math
- 1 Sep Antivirus Software 2019 Tips