Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
STMicroelectronics offers several affordable and easy-to-use sets of hardware tools dedicated to the evaluation and development of LoRa™ solutions.
- – Low-power wireless Nucleo pack (P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) including STM32 Nucleo-64 development board and LoRa™ expansion board with high-performance SX1272 FSK/OOK RF transceiver
- – STM32 Discovery kit for LoRa™ and other LPWAN protocols (B-L072Z-LRWAN1) with an all-in-one open LoRa™ module powered by an ultra-low-power STM32L072 32-bit microcontroller and an SX1276 RF transceiver
- – STM32 LoRa™ expansion board for the STM32 Nucleo (I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) featurng a low-cost USI® LPWAN module supporting LoRa™ technology
Combined with the LoRaWAN™ software expansion package for STM32Cube I-CUBE-LRWAN which includes a set of libraries and application examples, these hardware tools are the quickest way to build LoRaWAN end-node devices.
- 22 Jun New highly integrated NFC Initiator / HF Reader IC for painless implementation
- 14 Jun Surface-Mount Intelligent Low-Power Modules from STMicroelectronics Save Space in Energy-Efficient Motor Drives
- 7 Jun Li-Ion battery chargers with LDO, load switches and (optional) smart reset generator
- 31 May 60 V intelligent power switch ready today for tomorrow’s factory automation
- 17 May STMicroelectronics Delivers New STM32L4 MCUs with On-Chip Digital Filter, Supported by Extended Development Ecosystem
- 13 May Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
- 5 May Affordable STM32 Cloud-Connectable Kit from STMicroelectronics Puts More Features On-Board for Fast and Flexible IoT-Device Development
- 29 Apr Very high accuracy Op-Amps TSZ182
- 20 Apr Build a presence detector that won’t drain the battery
- 15 Apr STMicroelectronics Teams with DSP Concepts to Give STM32 Users Free Access to Advanced Audio Design Tool