New brand and department NAVIA was incorporated in 2011 specially to manufacture state-of-the-art GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver modules and embedded subsystems for the Russian and international market.
The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
STMicroelectronics offers several affordable and easy-to-use sets of hardware tools dedicated to the evaluation and development of LoRa™ solutions.
- – Low-power wireless Nucleo pack (P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) including STM32 Nucleo-64 development board and LoRa™ expansion board with high-performance SX1272 FSK/OOK RF transceiver
- – STM32 Discovery kit for LoRa™ and other LPWAN protocols (B-L072Z-LRWAN1) with an all-in-one open LoRa™ module powered by an ultra-low-power STM32L072 32-bit microcontroller and an SX1276 RF transceiver
- – STM32 LoRa™ expansion board for the STM32 Nucleo (I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) featurng a low-cost USI® LPWAN module supporting LoRa™ technology
Combined with the LoRaWAN™ software expansion package for STM32Cube I-CUBE-LRWAN which includes a set of libraries and application examples, these hardware tools are the quickest way to build LoRaWAN end-node devices.
- 14 Apr PT Electronics invites to visit our booth at the exhibition Expo Electronica 2017
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices
- 20 Mar TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
- 16 Mar New Best-in-Class 900V MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics Enhance Power and Efficiency of Flyback Converters
- 11 Mar STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
- 22 Feb Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
- 9 Feb STMicroelectronics has extended its SLLIMM™ nano series of Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs)
- 31 Jan ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
- 20 Jan TDN 1WI / 1WISM – miniature DC / DC-converters in two casing performances