Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
STMicroelectronics offers several affordable and easy-to-use sets of hardware tools dedicated to the evaluation and development of LoRa™ solutions.
- – Low-power wireless Nucleo pack (P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) including STM32 Nucleo-64 development board and LoRa™ expansion board with high-performance SX1272 FSK/OOK RF transceiver
- – STM32 Discovery kit for LoRa™ and other LPWAN protocols (B-L072Z-LRWAN1) with an all-in-one open LoRa™ module powered by an ultra-low-power STM32L072 32-bit microcontroller and an SX1276 RF transceiver
- – STM32 LoRa™ expansion board for the STM32 Nucleo (I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) featurng a low-cost USI® LPWAN module supporting LoRa™ technology
Combined with the LoRaWAN™ software expansion package for STM32Cube I-CUBE-LRWAN which includes a set of libraries and application examples, these hardware tools are the quickest way to build LoRaWAN end-node devices.
- 22 Jul Understanding How to Start an Investigation Report
- 22 Jul We Compose Top-Notch Study Forms pertaining to Money
- 22 Jul Details of Advice about Essay Publishing
- 19 Jul Rubrides 2019
- 19 Jul How as a Prosperous Innovative Essay or dissertation Writer
- 18 Jul Hearsay, Deception and Essay Paperwork Over the internet
- 18 Jul The Supreme Handbook to What Is set in a magazine Insider report
- 17 Jul What’s Truly Happening with Writing a Uni Personal Statement
- 17 Jul Up in Arms About Ucsd Biology Courses?
- 16 Jul Kaspersky Antivirus Review Guide