ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
The ST25R HF from STMicroelectronics reader series provides multiprotocol support for 13.56 MHz NFC / RFID communications as ISO / IEC 14443 Type A or B, ISO / IEC 15693, ISO / IEC 18092, FeliCa and NFC Forum protocols. They integrate an SPI interface for interface to a host microcontroller.
- The ST95HF/CR95HF products are suitable for a wide spectrum of applications including identification, authentication, product configuration, access control, door locks and industrial tag readers.
- ST25R39xx devices provide a complete solution for payment and point of sale terminals (POS) with the ST25R3911B/12/13 boasting EMVCo & PBOC certifications while the ST25R3914/15 are full AEC-Q100 grade 1 automotive grade making them ideal for keyless entry and immobilizer applications. They are also ideal applications like access control, door locks and gaming.
- The ST25RU UHF reader series provides multiprotocol support for the 840-960 MHz UHF band compliant with
ISO 18000 6c & b, ISO 29143 and UHF EPC GEN2 RAIN standards. The ST25RU39xx devices are optimized for solutions for supply chain and logistics applications, asset tracking and a variety of IoT based applications
- 23 May Kids, Work and Essay about Goal
- 22 May The Importance of Buy Research Papers
- 22 May Any fundamental attributes of Free Essay Download
- 22 May Leading Advice on Resume Editing Services
- 22 May Where to identify High School GPA Calculator
- 22 May See Complete Essays for Free
- 22 May How To Teach DEFINITION ESSAY Subjects Just Like A Guru
- 22 May The One Thing to Do for Best Essay Writing Sites
- 22 May What Experts Aren’t Saying About Essay Question about the Constitution and How It impacts You
- 22 May The Indisputable Truth About Essay about Importance of Sleep That No One Is Sharing With You