ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
The ST25R HF from STMicroelectronics reader series provides multiprotocol support for 13.56 MHz NFC / RFID communications as ISO / IEC 14443 Type A or B, ISO / IEC 15693, ISO / IEC 18092, FeliCa and NFC Forum protocols. They integrate an SPI interface for interface to a host microcontroller.
- The ST95HF/CR95HF products are suitable for a wide spectrum of applications including identification, authentication, product configuration, access control, door locks and industrial tag readers.
- ST25R39xx devices provide a complete solution for payment and point of sale terminals (POS) with the ST25R3911B/12/13 boasting EMVCo & PBOC certifications while the ST25R3914/15 are full AEC-Q100 grade 1 automotive grade making them ideal for keyless entry and immobilizer applications. They are also ideal applications like access control, door locks and gaming.
- The ST25RU UHF reader series provides multiprotocol support for the 840-960 MHz UHF band compliant with
ISO 18000 6c & b, ISO 29143 and UHF EPC GEN2 RAIN standards. The ST25RU39xx devices are optimized for solutions for supply chain and logistics applications, asset tracking and a variety of IoT based applications
- 22 Jun New highly integrated NFC Initiator / HF Reader IC for painless implementation
- 14 Jun Surface-Mount Intelligent Low-Power Modules from STMicroelectronics Save Space in Energy-Efficient Motor Drives
- 7 Jun Li-Ion battery chargers with LDO, load switches and (optional) smart reset generator
- 31 May 60 V intelligent power switch ready today for tomorrow’s factory automation
- 17 May STMicroelectronics Delivers New STM32L4 MCUs with On-Chip Digital Filter, Supported by Extended Development Ecosystem
- 13 May Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
- 5 May Affordable STM32 Cloud-Connectable Kit from STMicroelectronics Puts More Features On-Board for Fast and Flexible IoT-Device Development
- 29 Apr Very high accuracy Op-Amps TSZ182
- 20 Apr Build a presence detector that won’t drain the battery
- 15 Apr STMicroelectronics Teams with DSP Concepts to Give STM32 Users Free Access to Advanced Audio Design Tool