ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
The ST25R HF from STMicroelectronics reader series provides multiprotocol support for 13.56 MHz NFC / RFID communications as ISO / IEC 14443 Type A or B, ISO / IEC 15693, ISO / IEC 18092, FeliCa and NFC Forum protocols. They integrate an SPI interface for interface to a host microcontroller.
- The ST95HF/CR95HF products are suitable for a wide spectrum of applications including identification, authentication, product configuration, access control, door locks and industrial tag readers.
- ST25R39xx devices provide a complete solution for payment and point of sale terminals (POS) with the ST25R3911B/12/13 boasting EMVCo & PBOC certifications while the ST25R3914/15 are full AEC-Q100 grade 1 automotive grade making them ideal for keyless entry and immobilizer applications. They are also ideal applications like access control, door locks and gaming.
- The ST25RU UHF reader series provides multiprotocol support for the 840-960 MHz UHF band compliant with
ISO 18000 6c & b, ISO 29143 and UHF EPC GEN2 RAIN standards. The ST25RU39xx devices are optimized for solutions for supply chain and logistics applications, asset tracking and a variety of IoT based applications
- 22 Jul Understanding How to Start an Investigation Report
- 22 Jul We Compose Top-Notch Study Forms pertaining to Money
- 22 Jul Details of Advice about Essay Publishing
- 19 Jul Rubrides 2019
- 19 Jul How as a Prosperous Innovative Essay or dissertation Writer
- 18 Jul Hearsay, Deception and Essay Paperwork Over the internet
- 18 Jul The Supreme Handbook to What Is set in a magazine Insider report
- 17 Jul What’s Truly Happening with Writing a Uni Personal Statement
- 17 Jul Up in Arms About Ucsd Biology Courses?
- 16 Jul Kaspersky Antivirus Review Guide