ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
The ST25R HF from STMicroelectronics reader series provides multiprotocol support for 13.56 MHz NFC / RFID communications as ISO / IEC 14443 Type A or B, ISO / IEC 15693, ISO / IEC 18092, FeliCa and NFC Forum protocols. They integrate an SPI interface for interface to a host microcontroller.
- The ST95HF/CR95HF products are suitable for a wide spectrum of applications including identification, authentication, product configuration, access control, door locks and industrial tag readers.
- ST25R39xx devices provide a complete solution for payment and point of sale terminals (POS) with the ST25R3911B/12/13 boasting EMVCo & PBOC certifications while the ST25R3914/15 are full AEC-Q100 grade 1 automotive grade making them ideal for keyless entry and immobilizer applications. They are also ideal applications like access control, door locks and gaming.
- The ST25RU UHF reader series provides multiprotocol support for the 840-960 MHz UHF band compliant with
ISO 18000 6c & b, ISO 29143 and UHF EPC GEN2 RAIN standards. The ST25RU39xx devices are optimized for solutions for supply chain and logistics applications, asset tracking and a variety of IoT based applications
- 5 Jun Online Betting houses To assist you to Avoid
- 5 Jun Internet internet casino Pay back Types
- 5 Jun 2017
- 5 Jun Crisis Get away An alternative Beneficial App Strategy, And yet Definitely not To boot Valuable Yet
- 5 Jun Free in demand Online world casino Very little Downpayment Blog
- 5 Jun Movie Unending Hard cash & Superstars Agreement Instructions
- 5 Jun Sorcerer In Ounce. Of Slot machine game machine Sport Free of charge Coins
- 4 Jun How to Find Prices Tools Of which Fit Your organization
- 4 Jun The Most effective Physical fitness and health Apps For the purpose of Laying Targets And Adhering So that you can Them
- 4 Jun How A variety of Carbohydrate food Per Working day period Engage in You Consume And Try eating Relating to Medifast?