New brand and department NAVIA was incorporated in 2011 specially to manufacture state-of-the-art GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver modules and embedded subsystems for the Russian and international market.
The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
NAVIA ML8088sI v10 modules are available to the order from a warehouse
The main feature of NAVIA ML8088sI modules is appearance of the I2C interface and 3 GPIO outputs for connection of various sensors. ML8088sI modules can work with the external accelerometer and the gyroscope and to perform the navigation directly by two systems: satellite and dead reckoning (DR). When the satellite system is not available, the module (after setup and calibration) determines a position of a moving object by means of DR. Usage of two systems helps increase the accuracy of the position and also avoid the “movement” of an object on the parking resulting from signals reflection and distortion. The rest characteristics of the module remains at a level of ML8088sE of the previous batches. The new ML8088sI v10 are completely compatible to the modules of the previous series. The ML8088sI module is dedicated, mainly, to automotive market where ML8088sE gave a good account. New abilities of ML8088sI will make the customer’s devices more flexible by means of inexpensive sensors. Setup and calibration of sensors require no additional gauges and is performed right on the car after installation of the customer’s device (a tracker, the alarm system block, etc.). After calibration, signals from the accelerometer, the accelerometer and the odometer are bound to data of GNSS and the DR becomes ready to work.
If the customer does not plan to use the dead reckoning, work with the ML8088sI module does not differ from work with ML8088sE.
FW for DR is obtained separately.var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);
- 14 Apr PT Electronics invites to visit our booth at the exhibition Expo Electronica 2017
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices
- 20 Mar TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
- 16 Mar New Best-in-Class 900V MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics Enhance Power and Efficiency of Flyback Converters
- 11 Mar STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
- 22 Feb Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
- 9 Feb STMicroelectronics has extended its SLLIMM™ nano series of Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs)
- 31 Jan ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
- 20 Jan TDN 1WI / 1WISM – miniature DC / DC-converters in two casing performances