New brand and department NAVIA was incorporated in 2011 specially to manufacture state-of-the-art GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver modules and embedded subsystems for the Russian and international market.
The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
Ultra-compact 8 Watt DC/DC converter TRACO Power in DIP-16 metal package
The design of TEL 8WI Series TRACO Power comprises latest technology in order to optimise size, cost, performance and reliability. The DC/DC converters come in a very compact and robust DIP-16 metal package. With an efficiency of up to 86% they reliably operate at up to +70°C environment temperature at full load or up to 80°C with half load.
An internal input filter facilitates the design-in as it does not need external components to comply with conducted emission standard EN55022 class A. With the ultra-wide 4:1 input voltage range these TEL 8WI models are an economical solution for a wide range of applications in instrumentation, IT and industrial electronics.
- Ultra compact 8 W converter in DIP-16 metal casing
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +80°C
- Ultra wide 4:1 input range
- Built-in EN 55022 class A filter
- Protection against overload and short circuit
- 14 Apr PT Electronics invites to visit our booth at the exhibition Expo Electronica 2017
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices
- 20 Mar TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
- 16 Mar New Best-in-Class 900V MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics Enhance Power and Efficiency of Flyback Converters
- 11 Mar STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
- 22 Feb Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
- 9 Feb STMicroelectronics has extended its SLLIMM™ nano series of Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs)
- 31 Jan ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
- 20 Jan TDN 1WI / 1WISM – miniature DC / DC-converters in two casing performances