New brand and department NAVIA was incorporated in 2011 specially to manufacture state-of-the-art GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver modules and embedded subsystems for the Russian and international market.
The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
- PT Electronics GmbH is an independent distributor for electronic components and belongs to the PT Holding. We work very closely with Russian speaking countries and have the aim to extend our business with Eastern Europe and Russia. In our portfolio we have many well-known manufacturers. These manufacturers have a high degree of trust in us. The team of PT Electronics GmbH has many years of experience in Eastern Europe, Ukraine and Russia. Our team consists of the CEO Isabella Dybek, the CFO Darius Dybek, the Director Marketing & Purchasing Thomas Dybek, the Sales Director Svetlana Boras and the Director Customs & Export Janice Goltz. PT Electronics GmbH has received the status of the authorized economic operator from the German customs authorities, having passed AEO certification (Authorized Economic Operator). This status is granted to the company PT Electronics GmbH to confirm its reliability and continuous observation of the relevant legislation and of the established safety standards. The status of the authorized economic operator allows PT Electronics GmbH to undergo simplified customs procedures and thus to carry out a more speedy and reliable export of goods. Electronic components due to their various application are subject to EU export control. PT Electronics GmbH successfully cooperates with the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA) in the sphere of export control. Previous goods requiring special authorization have been exported quickly and reliably.
- 13 Oct STMicroelectronics has introduced new STM32F7 microcontroller
- 10 Oct STMicroelectronics Enhances Access Lines of STM32F4 High-Performance Microcontroller Series
- 3 Oct New 1200 V SiC MOSFET SCT50N120 increases reliability and efficiency of energy-conscious applications
- 26 Sep Wireless battery charging solution tailored for portable devices is available for ordering
- 19 Sep STSPIN220 low-voltage stepper motor driver delivers best-in-class performance
- 3 Sep STMicroelectronics started to manufacture new MEMS pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer with water resistant package
- 26 Aug SPBTLE-RF very low power module for Bluetooth Smart v4.1
- 17 Aug A single IC for digital lighting management discloses new possibilities for high-power LED applications
- 12 Aug STM32 MCU NUCLEO
- 5 Aug STMicroelectronics Introduces New Super-Junction MOSFETs including World’s First 1500V Device in TO-220FP Wide Creepage Package
- 1 Aug Modular high current rectifier up to 3000A for optimized cabinet integration
- 28 Jul High voltage converter from STMicroelectronics for power supplies in smart homes, and industrial applications
- 22 Jul The “Voice over BLE” solution by STMicroelectronics
- 7 Jul BlueNRG-1 – Bluetooth low energy wireless system-on-chip
- 23 Jun PT Electronics invites to visit our booth at the exhibition Electronica 2016
- 17 Jun New series of DC/DC converters for medical applications – THM 10WI TRACO Power
- 9 Jun Contiki OS and 6LoWPAN stack ported to STMicroelectronics platform
- 24 May New technologies of thermal materials: simplification of the manufacturing process and improvement in thermal performance
- 18 May TDN 3WI / 5WI – new series of DC/DC converters from Traco Power company
- 12 May DBI25-18A Diotec: Next Generation Three Phase Bridge Helps to Solve Design Challenge